Together we will examine possibilities from beginning to end, ensuring you have the information needed to make an informed decision.
- Phone evaluation: Knowing your time is precious, our initial conversation is often by phone. Using satellite imagery, Solar Service can quickly assess options while providing rough estimates allowing you to determine next steps.
- Site assessment: If appropriate, we will visit your property, looking for three primary aspects: panel placement, mechanical equipment location and a pipe path connecting the two together. Once complete, we will recap our initial thoughts and recommendations for your review.
- Proposal: Our design team will review the site assessment and finalize the system details, providing you with a written proposal and benefits analysis of the proposed solar energy system.
- Contract & Permitting: If approved, we will begin pulling permits and ordering equipment after receiving your signed proposal and deposit.
- Installation Schedule: Installation times vary based on the complexity and location of the project but generally most residential projects can be completed in 3- 5 days.
- System Walk-thru: Once complete, Solar Service will walk you through your solar energy system, pointing out all equipment, controls and functionality.
- Service & Support: Unlike many new start-up companies, Solar Service has a full crew available on the off-chance that something happens to your solar energy system. Exceeding your satisfaction is our primary goal!